Thursday, April 23, 2009

I have been neglecting my blog for way to long. I am not so good at putting into words what I want to express. I think I will try to resurrect this blog and make it a place to share any and all of my miniature work.
I am at this time getting ready to read the book, "The Borrowers" with a group I am a member of.. We will make things as we read this and at the end we will have a miniature home with the Clock family as residents. I made the family a couple of nights ago and think I am going to enjoy this very much.

Here is the family, Pod, Homily and Arrietty.. Pod is 4 inches tall to give you an idea of their size.

Have a wonderful day and remember to take time to play, life is too short to waste it all on the boring things that real life hurls at us.

No comments: