Friday, June 13, 2008

Well here I am again...I know if anyone reads this and looks at the history of my postings they will probably lose interest... I am hopefully going to have a go at this one more time..
I have a pif to achieve.. And also, I want to get more active in the blogging of my interest and activities. I will be posting some pictures of things made by my own hands.
I am self taught in everything except crochet.. I can thank my dear grandma for that. She was a blessing to me as a child.
So without further ado.. I will go and get busy... I am already to give this my all.
Have a blessed day..

3 comments:

TinaTx said...

Hi Tina!
Thanks so much for stopping by my little blog and leaving a comment.I'm so glad you decided to come out of lurkdom and let me know you are there! (sometimes I wonder if I am talking to myself!)

Thanks again!
Hugs,
Tina

Vintage Linen Treasures said...

Hello, I just came over from Becky's at Sweet Cottage Dream. I just thought I'd drop you a note and say Hi. Blogging does seem to take up some time, but it really is a great way to meet new people.
Good luck!
Patrici :o)

Helen in the UK said...

Hi tina, you left a comment on my blog asking about angel pockets ... but your email address is shown as "no-reply" so I wasn't able to contact you privately.
I'm certainly no expert, as you will know from reading my blog, but here is what I understand an angel pocket to be.
A square of fabric, with a triangle sewn on top, lace embellished. The tiny preemie is placed into the 'pocket' created by the triangle and the ribbon is drawn up to cause the edges to wrap around. In the picture I show one 'closed' and all the rest are flat. Hope that gives you a better idea :)
Cheers for now, Helen